Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Module position 'hornav' Joomlart T3

Module position 'hornav' Joomlart T3

Hello, Thank you for this very nice module. I have it working perfectly in any position except the hornav position on my Joomlart T3 template. At first I lost my main menu and couldn't find it. Now that I have tested my login/login menus in another position I can't seem to hide the Main Menu. I have publish it to pages 'none' and I have also disabled it but still it shows.

I purchase the pro version a few days ago.

ellaroc
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
1 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Module position 'hornav' Joomlart T3

Hi ellaroc,

I think I'm going to need a few more details, like what template you are using. I've got a couple of JA T3 templates, but none of them mention a module position called hornav, except that they mention it in the templateDetails.xml file. Where actually is the hornav position on your template? If you assign a normal module to that position, where does it show up?

I'm also not sure what you mean by "losing the main menu".

With regard to the menu: I think T3 is using a built-in menu rather than displaying it in a module. You have some control of this by editing the template using the template manager. However, if the menu is controlled through that, then you can't control the main menu with MetaMod -- MetaMod will only control modules!

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3329 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info: