Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

How to Hide Menu title

How to Hide Menu title

I want to have the register button show for guests only, I have a separate mod_mainmenu for the registration button, I set up metamod pro, everything is working except The menu item is showing the title with the actual menu items as a dropdown, I am using yootheme symphony template, any clue on how to turn off the menu title in order to not have a drop down??

Any Help will be appreciated.
Here's the link. Http://www.dance4christ.net (Register Guest is the menu I am referring to)

enrika
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
2 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: How to Hide Menu title

Hmm, I see what you mean.

Do you have the MetaMod Pro System Plugin actually turned on? If not, then that's probably why.

Can I ask how you got that extra menu to actually appear? Do you just assign an extra menu to that module position, and all menus assigned there get placed horizontally?
Also did you remember to turn off the title in the MetaMod?

If you're really stuck I can help directly on your site, if you like.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3313 Posts
User info in posts

Thanks for the response, I figured out what was going on. Yootheme has a unique menu system. Everything was working properly as far as the MetaMod Pro system, it was turned on and everything, but it was my lack of not putting in the menu class suffix for the yootheme dropdown menu that made the menu look like that. It is now fixed. Thanks again for the response though! ANd thanks for the great Component!!!!

enrika
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
2 Posts

<phew> I am glad it was as simple as that!

Blessings,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3313 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Dormant:
User Info: