Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Moving MetatemplatePro to another website

Moving MetatemplatePro to another website

After backup of joomla site from online server to localhost I get an error message on the front-end when running the joomla site on localhost:

Warning: Parameter 1 to plgMetatemplateExtendedrules::onProcessMetaTemplateRule() expected to be a reference, value given in /opt/lampp/htdocs/web2010/libraries/joomla/event/event.php  on line 67

Pluginn seems to be working alright in the administrator backend. Rules copied with the joomla tables alright.

I have looked in the joomla tables for a parameter to change and in the forums for similar subjects  and found no information relating to this case. Can you please help.

Thanks

MetatemplatePro version 1.4

Edited By: fghoche
21-Jun-10 13:42:14

fghoche
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
1 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Moving MetatemplatePro to another website

Hi fghoche,

This problem has been reported a couple of times, and seems to be related to either the user of PHP4, or possibly just different error reporting on different servers - I'm not 100% sure which.

I have a fix for it in MetaTemplatePro v1.5Beta but that's not released yet...

If you are comfortable with editing a file in a Joomla component you can make this change yourself, pending the next release:

Find the file components/com_metatemplate/helper.php, line 405:

$extra_rules = $app->triggerEvent('onProcessMetaTemplateRule', array( $args ) );

Change the line to this, simply adding the "&" before "$args":

$extra_rules = $app->triggerEvent('onProcessMetaTemplateRule', array( &$args ) );

That should fix it. As I said, this will be fixed in the next release.

Hope that helps, and sorry for the inconvenience,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3313 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info: