Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Fatal error: Call to a member function check() on a non-object in /hom

Fatal error: Call to a member function check() on a non-object in /hom

Fatal error: Call to a member function check() on a non-object in /home/innoadmin/public_html/plugins/chameleon/extendedrules/extendedrules.php on line 252

Not sure what's causing this... but I had an issue with a site... and now it's crashing continually.  I did move the site to a new server... worked to get all of the apache/php extensions to match the old server... but I'm still getting the above error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... as my client's site is down for the count at the moment.

Of note, the helper.php file was also kicking out a similar error... I remarked out a couple of lines to see if something was up, and that allowed me to get the site into maintenance mode.

Addionally, the buttons on the administrator side are no longer working... and if I select a number of articles and then an action, it tells me to select articles first.

Any thoughts?

dmvg002
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
2 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Fatal error: Call to a member function check() on a non-object in /hom

Here is the original error I got on the site...

Fatal error: Call to a member function setTimezone() on a non-object in /home/innoadmin/public_html/components/com_chameleon/helper.php on line 1075

That line in the file is:

$core_genius->setTimezone( $timezone );

It's almost like there are no timezone functions operational.

dmvg002
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
2 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Dormant: