Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Virtuemart some User not see prices and not can check out

Virtuemart some User not see prices and not can check out

In my Shop a have 20 Users (there are allready registred by hand). 10 User can see the products, prices an can order this products.
The other 10 User just should just see the products without the prices, like a catalog. How can i config this for the 10 User, how can just see the products?
I tried with a shopper group, an disabled the prices, but they can still check out (order). Can i do this with chameleon.
When the this special User are logged in, he just can see the products.Nothing else!

rogy
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
1 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Virtuemart some User not see prices and not can check out

Hi Rogy,

I don't think that VM gives a function that prevents a user group from doing checkout, but if it did then this would be a useful thing to use.

Disabling the prices is a good first step. You could then redirect anyone in those shopper groups who tries to access an order page onto an error page. MetaMod could help you get rid of the module that shows the link to the cart etc, for people in that group. It's not an ideal way to do it, but this would probably achieve the ends you are looking for.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3329 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info: