Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Blog ItemID not changing

Blog ItemID not changing

Ok, I've got a very simple rule setup regarding 2 domains ygfmidnites.com is parked on top of midnites.com, if you go to ygfmidnites.com you get the menus for that site, and if you go to midnites.com you get the menus for that site (they're basically the same except for different menu, logo, template and 1 mod that's not attached to ygfmidnites.com  - I'm testing this for a client with a very large site) )and it works great except for 1 thing.  The Reviews menu item is a Category Blog, if you go to it and click on one of the reviews - the first time it's fine, however if you then go to the other domain (which loads a slightly different template) reviews loads properly but when you click on one of the items in the category blog (ie. HBW Group) the ItemID stays stuck to the first version you pulled up first, even if I dump cache, use a completely different browser, etc....  I need to fix this - they have 100s of items in category blogs that need to pull correctly with the correct ItemID!

Both versions have their own menu system, and they are distinct IDs.  (fyi - Services is also a blog and works great - but - each of it's items also has it's own menu item.  This is unacceptable for the client, they simply have to many items to do this with, it needs to work the way reviews does).

Joomla 2.5.11, Chameleon 2.4.1

Thanks
Lydia

midnites
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
1 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Blog ItemID not changing

(we sorted this out offline)

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3319 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info: