Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Configuring Metatemplate

Configuring Metatemplate

Hi,
I'm using Metatemplate Pro and I need some guidance about configuring it properly as I'm getting several error messages.  I've setup a rule to test a mobile template for all mobile devices accessing the website.  However I'm seeing the following messages:

On website home page after enabling a rule:

Warning: require_once(deviceDetection.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

/public_html/plugins/metatemplate/extendedrules.php on line 460

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'deviceDetection.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /public_html/plugins/metatemplate/extendedrules.php on line 460

and in Metatemplate admin configuration page:

Warning: fopen(/public_html/administrator/components/com_metatemplate/geoip/GeoIP.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /public_html/administrator/components/com_metatemplate/views/config/view.html.php on line 81

Warning: fopen(/public_html/administrator/components/com_metatemplate/geoip/GeoLiteCity.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /public_html/administrator/components/com_metatemplate/views/config/view.html.php on line 81

Can you advise how to fix these?

Many thanks,

Al

Baldyal
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
2 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Configuring Metatemplate

Hi Al,

I'm very sorry about these errors. The first one is due to an error on my testing server... 1000 apologies... I'll send you an updated version very soon. The second one I'm not so sure about at this moment. Is the 2nd one stopping you from going onto the admin page?

Sincerely,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3314 Posts
User info in posts

Thanks for the updated file.  All working perfectly now.

FYI - The second error was resolved by loading the City database.

Baldyal
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
2 Posts

Note to all: these problems were fixed on MetaTemplate and MetaTemplate Pro version 1.2, available for download now.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3314 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info: