Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

losing templates styling in modules

losing templates styling in modules

Hey Stephen,
I am using MetaMod pro (ps wrote a great review on JED). I am also not the first to ask for help. I read the FAQ and found the -metamod suffix. NO change. No template styling in the metamod modules whatsoever. I am using J3 and a Rockettheme.

All other functions of metamod seem to be working perfect!(as usual)
Any help would be appreciated.

Adrian

Edited By: adrianboogaard
28-May-13 03:11:16

adrianboogaard
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
3 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: losing templates styling in modules

Hi Adrian,

sorry to hear of the problems. I'll give you some suggestions that I hope will send us in the right direction.

1 - what happens when you unpublish the Pro plugin? Is there any change to the look of the modules? (it would be a good idea to clear the Joomla cache as well)

2 - Are you using sh404SEF or any other 3rd-party SEF plugin? If so, the ordering of the system plugins makes a difference. The sh404SEF system plugin should generally come FIRST in the list of plugins, and I would suggest putting the "System - MetaMod Pro" one next, followed by everything else.

3 - I'd be happy to log into your site to look at it, just PM or e-mail me with some login details and the site URL.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3329 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info: