Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Error with mod_janewspro

Error with mod_janewspro

Hello,

I am trying to use mod_janewspro with metamodpro. But I get the following error on my index page when I try it:

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'imagecreatefrompsd' not found or invalid function name in /home/XXXX/public_html/modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/jaimage.php on line 277

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 2 to be resource, null given in /home/XXXX/public_html/modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/jaimage.php on line 288

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagepsd() in /home/XXXX/public_html/modules/mod_janewspro/helpers/jaimage.php on line 304

The metamod code I was using is:

if (MM_DAY_OF_WEEK == 6)
     return 252; // Saturday

Is it possible for metamod to work with this module?

Thanks,
Katrina

kat1234
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
1 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Error with mod_janewspro

Hi Katrina,

it's very strange that including a module using MetaMod would cause this type of error. MetaMod doesn't deal with any of the things that the 3 errors are indicating.

What happens if you just assign the mod_janewspro module to your site without using MetaMod? Do you get any of these errors showing up?

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3328 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info: