Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Empty box

Empty box

Hello,
I have a little problem with the appearance of my hidden modules. With MetaMod I hide all ads on my site for logged in users, but where the ad is normally placed, there you can see always an empty box. Well, I assume that is a YooTheme + module class suffix problem. So I'd like to know, if it were possible to load another module exactly in place of the hidden module, but this time only for logged in users? This would fill the empty space and I would be very happy smile
Kind regards

http://www.paid4info.net/images/content/hidden_module.jpg

Edited By: Camee
10-Dec-12 02:45:54

Camee
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
1 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Empty box

Hi Camee,

there are 2 things you can do:

1 - use MetaMod Pro, which will hide the box when the MetaMod does not include any other modules
2 - use a PHP recipe such as the following, which includes one module for logged in users, and another module for guests:

if (MM_LOGGED_IN) return 123;
else return 234;
// replace 123 and 234 with the actual module ids of the modules you want to use for logged in users and guests.

If you are using the PHP box, then don't use the "guests/logged-in users" etc controls at the top of the MetaMod (just set it to "all"), AND don't put anything in the "quick module id or position include" box. Just leave that empty.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3319 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info: