Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Server Error for Virtuemart Shopper Group

Server Error for Virtuemart Shopper Group

Hello,

We have created a rule for selecting a particular template and changing VM2 shopper group when the domain is specific. (www.quality-tuning.com.au in our test case). However if we choose any VM2 shopper group the site is broken - we get a server error page or this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelUser::getCurrentUser() in /home/qualityb/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/product.php on line 730.

We are using latest VM 2.0.14. Seems like an incompatibility with VM latest version? I think some code was changed in latest VM2 versions regarding shopper groups. Would appreciate your advice!

Regards,
Chris

Edited By: atrus80
21-Nov-12 17:02:07

atrus80
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
8 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Server Error for Virtuemart Shopper Group

Hi atrus80,

looking at this now. It's a bit strange that the error is appearing in the VM code itself, and not the Chameleon code... perhaps Chameleon is calling on some deprecated API that has bugs in it that no-one noticed. So getting this fixed may depend on the VM people... but I'll work on it and let you know.

Thanks for letting me know,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3312 Posts
User info in posts

Re: Server Error for Virtuemart Shopper Group

Ok, I see where the problem is, it's on the Chameleon side, this one shouldn't be too hard to fix. I just need to retest ALL of the VM functionality with the latest version of VM (2.0.14) so I can't release immediately. Thanks for your understanding.

Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3312 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info: