Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Simple rule for Joomla 2.5

Simple rule for Joomla 2.5

Hi Stephen,

I need just one rule for one menu item such that its hidden for one country. The 1.9 version I understand is for J1.5 but I could not install the other versions - 1.8 and 1.6 version on J2.5.

Please point out which Lite version of Metatemplate/ Chameleon can I download for this one rule on J2.5. I would have purchased the pro version but I will not be using it anywhere except for this one rule. Please help !

Thanks
Tijj

Tijj
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
18 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Simple rule for Joomla 2.5

Hi Tijj,

there's no Lite version for Joomla 2.5, sorry sad None of the Joomla 1.5 versions will work, even if they appear to install.

Just in case it helps, don't forget that all the products on this site are licensed under the GPL, so you are free to use them on as many sites as you like. Purchasing through the site also gives you free upgrades for the life of the main version of Joomla that they are built for. e.g. I've been giving free upgrades for the Joomla 1.5 version since the 1st one came out, and the same for the Joomla 2.5 version. And there's a 30 day money back guarantee.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3313 Posts
User info in posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info: