Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

bug discovered in helper.php

bug discovered in helper.php

if you use joomfish for joomla 2.5 and metamod, you will get sometimes an error message as following:

Code:

Error loading Modules: Column 'title' in field list is ambiguous SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params, published, ordering, m.id in ( '198' ) as in_id, m.position in ( '198' ) as in_position,jfself.id AS id FROM jos25_modules AS m INNER JOIN jos25_modules AS jfself USING (id) WHERE m.access IN (1,1,5) AND ( m.id in ( '198' ) OR m.position in ( '198' ) ) ORDER BY ( field( case when m.position in ( '198' ) then m.position else m.id end, '198' )), ordering

this was my case for my website. in fact to solve it i needed to update the line 668:

Code:

$query->select('id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params, published, ordering'

by:

Code:

$query->select('id, m.title, m.module, m.position, m.content, m.showtitle, m.params, m.published, m.ordering'

i suggest team to update code and produce a new version...maybe a mod_metamod-3-11 for Joomla 1.7-2.5

:-)

Alain

rafnews
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
7 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: bug discovered in helper.php

Hi rafnews,

thank you SO much for letting me know about this. I'll do as you suggest! Next version may be 2 weeks away, but at least I know what I am looking for.

I didn't know the new version of JF was available for J2.5 yet. I can't see it on their web site. Can you please send me a copy so I can test the fix when I have done it?

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3328 Posts
User info in posts

Hi Stephen,

you can always download latest version of Joomfish for Joomla 2.5 here:
https://github.com/JoomFish/jf-future

for now it an alpha 2 version but very stable for what i tested till now.
They update it often.
HTH.

Alain

rafnews
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
7 Posts

Awesome - thanks, I didn't know that.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3328 Posts
User info in posts

Thanks Alain - the updated MetaMod and MetaMod Pro are now available - v3.11. See http://www.metamodpro.com/forums/topic?id=1096 for details.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon

metamodguy
useravatar
3328 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info: