Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Metamod and BF 1.8.0 update

Metamod and BF 1.8.0 update

Metamod stopped working after I updated Breezingforms to version 1.8.0 and I have tried everything to get it to work. I am using Joomla 1.5.26. The site is www.sultanoflancaster.com/experience and the Take Away forms displays between 6pm and 2.00 am. Can anyone help please?

alexwalker
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
9 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Metamod and BF 1.8.0 update

What part isn't working? Are the modules just not showing up at all, or are they appearing at the wrong times, or always, or something else?

Details are important.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3328 Posts
User info in posts

Hi, sorry I hadn't subscribed to my own post so did not receive your email! . The BF form I use is a Take Away Form and it only displays between 6pm and 2 am. This no longer shows. The PHP has not changed:
if ( $core_genius->inTimeSpan("mon 18:00 - tue 00:30; tue 18:00 - wed 00:30; wed 18:00 - thu 00:30; thu 18:00 - fri 00:30; fri 18:00 - sat 00:30; sat 18:00 - sun 00:30; sun 18:00 - mon 00:30") ) return 21;

alexwalker
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
9 Posts

Stephen, some progress. I changed the menu assignment in the metamod from None to Home and the Form is now showing up. I would prefer it to display in User1 as other items can then be seen on the site, but I can live with it for the time-being.

alexwalker
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
9 Posts

Hi Alex,

yes, the MetaMod itself HAS to be assigned to some or all pages, otherwise the PHP never gets run! If it was assigned to "none" before, then it can't have worked, fullstop.

When you say "prefer it to display in User1", you must be talking about the module position, correct? So just change the MetaMod to the "User1" position. Then anything it includes will show up in that position.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3328 Posts
User info in posts

Note to anyone else concerned about BreezingForms: it appears that this was not in fact a BF problem, and BF works perfectly with MetaMod from at least version 1.8.0.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon

metamodguy
useravatar
3328 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info: