Welcome to the MetaMod and Chameleon Support Forums.

Before posting, please check out the FAQs.

helpme

Need extra help with your Joomla site? Consider paid Joomla support by the developer of Chameleon and MetaMod.

Metamod and Social Login (Login Radius) Conflict

Metamod and Social Login (Login Radius) Conflict

I just installed & configured the Social Login module from Login Radius.  Unfortunately, this appears to break metamod for some reason and the Social Login module won't show up and a different module that is supposed to be hidden for non-logged in users does show up.  https://www.loginradius.com/

Using the joomla 1.5 module, but it seems that enabling the plugin will break metamod.  I tried putting the Social Login System plugin after Metamod, but that didn't help.

key2starz
Beginner Modder
ranks
useravatar
2 Posts
Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Metamod and Social Login (Login Radius) Conflict

Hi,

are you using MetaMod Pro, or just the free MetaMod? Can you please tell me the version number you are using?

If you're using Pro then there's the possibiulity of conflict with the other module. If this is the case, can you please send me a copy of the Social Login module and I'll take a look at it? I'll send you my e-mail address in an IM.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3313 Posts
User info in posts

Re: Metamod and Social Login (Login Radius) Conflict

Hi,

looking at the plugin (plg_LoginRadius/sociallogin.php) there's the following line near the top of the file:

jimport ('joomla.application.module.helper');

Can you please try removing this line from its current position, and placing it as the first line in the onAfterInitialise() method?

Then, just ensure that the LoginRadius plugin appears after the MetaMod Pro plugin.

I'm pretty sure that should fix it.

Best regards,
Stephen

Stephen Brandon
MetaMod / Chameleon developer
If you use MetaMod or Chameleon, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory: Chameleon | MetaMod

metamodguy
useravatar
3313 Posts
User info in posts

Board Info

Board Stats:

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Total Posts Today:
User Info: