MetaTemplate Pro v1.7, released on September 27, 2010.
Existing customers: to download the latest version of MetaTemplate Pro:
- Go to your “My Account” page
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on “View” next to your confirmed order
- Scroll down past the invoice until you see the Order Items section
- Click on MetaTemplate1-7.zip to download it.
New features and bug fixes:
- As the result of a SUCCEED or FAIL, you can now disable menu items. e.g. you could make a rule to detect all logged-in users, and then disable the "login" menu item for them, and disable the "logout" menu item for all non-logged-in users.
- Some bugs in the "Default" menu item setting were fixed. If you had trouble getting this to work before, try again now and it should work. This feature is specially useful in "multi-site" setups where you might want to use a different home page for each add-on domain that your site responds to.
- During installation, MetaTemplate Pro detects if you have sh404SEF or AceSEF installed, and re-orders the System plugins to ensure that these plugins are loaded before the MetaTemplate system plugin.
- If you're writing PHP code for use in the PHP boxes in the SUCCEED and FAIL actions, you can now use a number of convenience variables such as $Itemid, $id, $option, $view, $core_genius, $menu_genius, $content_genius, $db, $menu and $app.
And as always, feedback is appreciated. Most of the changes in this release are as a result of your feedback!