Chameleon transforms your site for different visitors and different pages. Use different templates and menu items for different groups of users, sections of your site, and more!
Easy-to-configure forms are provided to switch templates and menu items based on:
- GeoIP location of the site visitor
- Random probability, great for doing A-B template comparisons on your site visitors
- Date and time, including time of day
- Languages (browser and/or front-end)
- Your site’s domain names
- URL and referrer (including detection of Google search terms)
- User’s web browser, including iPhone and mobile device detection. Stop fighting with Internet Explorer – just make one template that works for IE users, and another for everyone else.
- Menus and menu items – Chameleon can switch template on entire menus, individual menu items, and even all children of selected menu items, for full flexibility and control
- Individual article IDs or categories
- Named components (e.g. com_contact)
- Users by user ID or group; logged-in users vs. guests
- Virtuemart 2 & 3: by page type, product/category/manufacturer, cart contents, previous purchases and coupon usage
- K2: by page type, category, author, tag, images, and number of comments/attachments
Control the following elements:
- Template & template style
- Which page is used as the home page
- Active (highlighted) menu item
- Selectively disable individual menu items
- Page title/meta-description/meta-keywords
- Add arbitrary CSS and JS to the page
- Virtuemart 2 & 3: dynamically set the shopper group
NOTE: this version of Chameleon is for Joomla 2.5-3.5.x ONLY. See here for the Joomla 1.5 version.
Full 30-day money-back guarantee!
(*) EU non-business and NZ customers: VAT/GST will be added once you have indicated your country of residence