Chameleon gives you the easiest-ever way to configure when and where your Joomla templates are displayed.
Easy-to-configure forms are provided to switch templates and menu items based on:
- GeoIP location of the site visitor
- Random probability, great for doing A-B template comparisons on your site visitors
- Date and time, including time of day
- Full VirtueMart support allowing you to target every internal page type, products / categories / manufacturers by ID, and even the contents of the shopping cart!
- Languages (browser and/or front-end)
- Your site’s domain names
- The full URL of the page being requested (equals, contains, starts with, ends with, regex match)
- The HTTP Referrer of the page being requested (equals, contains, starts with, ends with, regex match)
- User’s web browser, including iPhone and mobile device detection. Stop fighting with Internet Explorer – just make one template that works for IE users, and another for everyone else.
- Menus and menu items – Chameleon can switch template on entire menus, individual menu items, and even all children of selected menu items, for full flexibility and control
- Individual article IDs
- Content Sections and Categories
- Named components (e.g. com_contact)
- Users by user ID
- Logged-in users vs. guests, and any combination of front-end and back-end user groups
The system allows you to create multiple rules for your system, enabling any combination to be detected.
Advanced “Actions” allow you to redirect certain visitors to certain landing pages on first visit, and run PHP scripts.
NOTE: this version of Chameleon is for Joomla 1.5 ONLY. See here for the Joomla 2.5-3.2 version.
Full 30-day money-back guarantee!
(*) EU non-business and NZ customers: VAT/GST will be added once you have indicated your country of residence